St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Forrest, ACT is seeking an experienced, mature and talented Administration Officer to join its small team. Ideally the successful applicant will have an active church involvement and a willingness and ability to learn the Presbyterian governance structure and work within it.
The Church Office is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. This position is full time at 37.5 hours per week, with the possibility of negotiating part-time hours in a job share arrangement if suitable part-time applications are received. The role includes, but is not limited to: management of a small but busy office, general administration duties, website content update, coordination of volunteers, being first point of contact for the church’s three congregations for enquiries by phone, email and in person at the office.
The person we are looking for will:
- Have highly developed organisational, computer and electronic media skills, and be fully conversant with procedures and practices of a modern office
- Be able to work independently and effectively prioritise work in a changing environment
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and a pleasant and professional manner
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to produce accurate, quality documents
- Have a strong work ethic, display integrity and be mature minded
Above Award remuneration.
For further information and to request a copy of the Position Description and Selection Criteria, please contact Michelle McWilliam, T: 0403 017 745 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications including a current CV and a 1-2 page statement addressing the selection criteria should be forwarded directly to Michelle McWilliam, E: email@example.com Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications close on Saturday 30 March 2019.